The first 25 years of my career were spent analyzing situations and solving problems for businesses. As my career progressed from process engineer to Vice President, I developed strategic and tactical decision making skills that enabled me to build financially sound business units. Now I am privileged to be able to use my skills to help families with comprehensive financial solutions and design cash flow strategies they may need in retirement.
While every client’s financial situation, goals and dreams are unique, there are many common concerns people have.
- Accumulating and protecting wealth
- Funding our children’s education
- Protecting our financial future from liability and risk
- Achieving retirement goals and dreams
- Never outliving my resources and becoming a burden to my children
- Passing wealth to future generations and/or charities
I consider myself a junior financial partner with each of my clients. I believe it is my job to worry about and help them plan for their financial futures so that they can enjoy the present. How do I do that?
- First, I work with every client to fully understand their unique financial situation, goals and dreams for the future. Whether you are in retirement or years away, a through understanding is essential.
- Second, we develop a financial plan that serves as a roadmap which strives to meet your current needs and continues to work towards achieving your goals and dreams.
- Next, we develop and implement strategic and tactical actions designed to achieve your goals at the lowest risk level possible. We don’t take risks outside your comfort level.
- Finally, we monitor and review performance so that we can adapt our plans to account for the inevitable changes in your personal situation and in the investing environment.